Looking for a Wyoming Token Book

Destiny

Greenie
Feb 10, 2011
Layton, Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites
I'm trying to locate a Wyoming Trade Token Book by Bowker. It was last printed in 1999. Anyone know of a Dealer or Collector that may have a spare sitting on a shelf gathering dust ?

I saw one on Ebay a few months ago and missed it ... it didn't sell and it hasn't been relisted... you would think Hospitals would allow Broadband.

Thanks

Destiny

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a copy, but not a spare. The title is "Wyoming Trade Tokens" by Lee Bowker and Capt. Lee. I think I knew at one time how many were printed, probably not more than 500 - mine is #31. Keep an eye on ePay, send a note to Rich on www.exonumia.com, and good luck.

Happy to do lookups in it.

John in ID

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Destiny:
Have you asked your local library to do an 'Interlibrary Search'? They can put out a national request and you can put a limit on how much you're willing to spend to get the book--to check out, not to buy. (My average cost has been about $3.00 per request-though I offer between $5 and $10 depending on the extent of my interest.) If they can't find it, it costs you nothing.
Don.....

MonDak

Jan 5, 2006
Bowker and Lee are both deceased and I don't think anyone has followed there
footsteps and kept it updated. The owner of DJ's coins in Sheridan has a copy
and is real knowledgeable about Wyoming tokens and would probably answer
any questions, as is Idaho Tokens.
If you have a Wyoming token, show us a pic of it.

OP
OP
Destiny

Destiny

Greenie
Feb 10, 2011
Layton, Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites
I've got a small collection of Wyoming tokens around 70 different ones but out of around 450 known tokens.. I have a ways to go... not really as serious with Wyoming as I am with some of the Utah Tokens.. But I have been uploading photos to the Tokencatalog.com. I think Rich has a worthy project there... Just wish more folks would contribute.

Destiny

cwtokenman

Jul 14, 2009
I have a copy also that I picked up on ebay last year. With s/h/i, I paid $58.50 to give you a point of reference.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions