Nik-O-Lok Restroom Token
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cyberborikua

Thread: Nik-O-Lok Restroom Token

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Don Roberto

Apr 2011
    Chicago
    BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
    19 times

Nik-O-Lok Restroom Token

Found this old restroom token today. Any ideas on how old it could be? I found out that the company opened in 1910 and it is still operating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Restroom Token-1.JPG 
Views:	881 
Size:	127.9 KB 
ID:	528487   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Restroom Token-2.JPG 
Views:	809 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	528488  
    Every buried treasure holds a history that the hunter ought to uncover!

us
    Started detecting sep.2010

Jan 2007
    Mass
    Garrett Ace 250 garrette pro pinpointer
    358 times
    Metal Detecting

Re: Nik-O-Lok Restroom Token

Nice find...brb,i gots to go to the mens room...oh yea ,,,can i use your token so i can get in..hehe Gotta luv those tokens!!! Keep um comin...

us
    Don Roberto

Apr 2011
    Chicago
    BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
    19 times

Quote Originally Posted by davehky
    Nice find...brb,i gots to go to the mens room...oh yea ,,,can i use your token so i can get in..hehe Gotta luv those tokens!!! Keep um comin...
    I can't imagine anyone needing to go and not having a quarter to get one of those. Well, run to the woods I guess

us
    May 2011
    22 times

LOL!!I was just ready post my find from today and seen this thread...I never seen or been to a place that accepted tokens for use of the restroom..I got a good chuckle from this find.

us
    Don Roberto

Apr 2011
    Chicago
    19 times

Quote Originally Posted by rob.s
    LOL!!I was just ready post my find from today and seen this thread...I never seen or been to a place that accepted tokens for use of the restroom..I got a good chuckle from this find.

Well, believe or not, the company is still in business. Not sure they still have token machines in restrooms.

us
    May 2011
    22 times

[quote=cyberborikua ]

Well, believe or not, the company is still in business. Not sure they still have token machines in restrooms.
    I might have to call the company and see how old the token is...There's a few of them on ebay for sale,but no date for them.

us
    Don Roberto

Apr 2011
    Chicago
    19 times

[quote=rob.s ]
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberborikua

I might have to call the company and see how old the token is...There's a few of them on ebay for sale,but no date for them.
    Let me know if you find out.

Jul 2005
    Iowa
    White's DFX, XLT & GoldmasterV/SAT Fisher 1280x
    109 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

I found one of those here in Phoenix just the other day.First one I've ever scooped up(sand volleyball court).I have never been to a restroom where a coin or a token is needed to enter.Guess some place there is.

us
    Jan 2012
    Maryland
    White's Coinmaster
    744 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    I found one today and I am wondering how old it is too. Any findings?

us
    Apr 2011
    Orcutt (Santa Maria), CA
    Makro Racers Red, Black & Gold, 2 CZ3D, Whites TDI & SL, Minelab: CTX, Equinox 800, 3 Excals, 705 & Omega 8000 v6
    7 times
    I pulled one today from a field on California's central coast. Its been in the ground awhile. No pay toilets in the area and its a long way to Indiana!
    Pastor Tom now hunting with an Equinox 800, Deus/ORX, MDT 8000 & a Welsh Corgi

us
    coin collector and detectorist

Jun 2018
    California
    Garett At Pro
    49 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pasttom View Post
    I pulled one today from a field on California's central coast. Its been in the ground awhile. No pay toilets in the area and its a long way to Indiana!
    Thats funny. I live on the central coast too, and just dug one up in my neiborhood.

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    27947 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Nice find!

Sponsored Links