Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Don Roberto

Apr 2011
    Chicago
    BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
    7 times

Nik-O-Lok Restroom Token

Found this old restroom token today. Any ideas on how old it could be? I found out that the company opened in 1910 and it is still operating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Restroom Token-1.JPG 
Views:	487 
Size:	127.9 KB 
ID:	528487   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Restroom Token-2.JPG 
Views:	429 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	528488  
    Every buried treasure holds a history that the hunter ought to uncover!

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Started detecting sep.2010

Jan 2007
    Mass
    Garrett Ace 250 garrette pro pinpointer
    147 times
    Metal Detecting

Re: Nik-O-Lok Restroom Token

Nice find...brb,i gots to go to the mens room...oh yea ,,,can i use your token so i can get in..hehe Gotta luv those tokens!!! Keep um comin...

us
    Don Roberto

Apr 2011
    Chicago
    BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by davehky
    Nice find...brb,i gots to go to the mens room...oh yea ,,,can i use your token so i can get in..hehe Gotta luv those tokens!!! Keep um comin...
    I can't imagine anyone needing to go and not having a quarter to get one of those. Well, run to the woods I guess

us
    May 2011
    18 times

LOL!!I was just ready post my find from today and seen this thread...I never seen or been to a place that accepted tokens for use of the restroom..I got a good chuckle from this find.

us
    Don Roberto

Apr 2011
    Chicago
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by rob.s
    LOL!!I was just ready post my find from today and seen this thread...I never seen or been to a place that accepted tokens for use of the restroom..I got a good chuckle from this find.

Well, believe or not, the company is still in business. Not sure they still have token machines in restrooms.

us
    May 2011
    18 times

[quote=cyberborikua ]

Well, believe or not, the company is still in business. Not sure they still have token machines in restrooms.
    I might have to call the company and see how old the token is...There's a few of them on ebay for sale,but no date for them.

us
    Don Roberto

Apr 2011
    Chicago
    7 times

[quote=rob.s ]
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberborikua

I might have to call the company and see how old the token is...There's a few of them on ebay for sale,but no date for them.
    Let me know if you find out.

Jul 2005

I found one of those here in Phoenix just the other day.First one I've ever scooped up(sand volleyball court).I have never been to a restroom where a coin or a token is needed to enter.Guess some place there is.

us
    Jan 2012
    Maryland
    White's Coinmaster
    630 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    I found one today and I am wondering how old it is too. Any findings?
    1/100 of an American dollar is a cent. It is NOT a penny. The word penny is used by several other countries, such as Great Britain, to denote their smallest denomination. In order to be numismatically correct, you must use the term cent to describe the American coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Burke
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

us
    Apr 2011
    Orcutt (Santa Maria), CA
    XP Deus, DetectorPro: HHPI, Fisher: Gold Bug Pro, CZ70 Pro, Minelab: 2 Excals; SE Pro, Troy Shadow: X3
    5 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I pulled one today from a field on California's central coast. Its been in the ground awhile. No pay toilets in the area and its a long way to Indiana!
    Pastor Tom now hunting with an XP Deus, 3 Minelabs, Troy X3, GBPro, CZ70Pro, HHPI & a Welsh Corgi

Sponsors