1970s Eagle Token

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001

Attachments

• Vintage Eagle Token-Obverse.JPG
    Vintage Eagle Token-Obverse.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 735
  • Vintage Eagle Token-Reverse.JPG
    Vintage Eagle Token-Reverse.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 330

Henry2

May 27, 2011
Yup I got one as well, these are pretty common I believe. First thing I saw when I got mine was the eagle so I thought I had some form of a large cent, then I flipped it over :P

OP
OP
cyberborikua

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001
metalman709 said:
hey...i got one of these too....interested to know what you find out about this....

Tokens are cool to find. This one is common, but some are older than others. I have not been able to date it yet. Thanks for looking and HH

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
This sort of generic amusement token dates from the mid 1970s to date - seems like somebody within the past 6 months or so posted the manufacturer's site so you can order them. You might search the archives if interested.
John in ID

OP
OP
cyberborikua

cyberborikua

Apr 11, 2011
Chicago
Detector(s) used
idahotokens said:
This sort of generic amusement token dates from the mid 1970s to date - seems like somebody within the past 6 months or so posted the manufacturer's site so you can order them. You might search the archives if interested.
John in ID

Thanks. I can't wait to find really old ones!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread