GOLDEN FLOOD TOKEN
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
    55 times

GOLDEN FLOOD TOKEN

fairly modern silver dollar size GOLDEN / FLOOD // $1.00, BRASS sorry no photos, maybe indiana thanks, siegfried schlagrule
    "We have done so much; for so many; for so long; with so little; that pretty soon we'll be able to do anything; with nothing at all."
    my unit motto - 138th Aviation Company -  224th Aviation Battalion - Phu Bai, I Corps, Republic of Vietnam - 1972
    Siegfried Schlagrule

Charter Member

May 2005
    207 times

Re: GOLDEN FLOOD TOKEN

Aug 2003
    1035 times

Thanks, PBK! Saved me from having to remember that story all over again.
    John in ID

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
    55 times

Thank you. I'll be sending it to a coin collector friend in Oregon. siegfried schlagrule
    "We have done so much; for so many; for so long; with so little; that pretty soon we'll be able to do anything; with nothing at all."
    my unit motto - 138th Aviation Company -  224th Aviation Battalion - Phu Bai, I Corps, Republic of Vietnam - 1972
    Siegfried Schlagrule

Dec 2006
    51 times

The Golden Flood tokens have also been attributed to Bluffton, Indiana.

Mar 2003
    Indiana
    55 times

oops, I collect indiana tokens maybe I'll find another one locally. thanks, siegfried schlagrule
    Siegfried Schlagrule

Jan 2007
    Tulsa,OK

Hello friends!!!!
    I just happened to run across this post this eve. It just happens to be that I found one of the ($5.00 in Trade) Golden Flood tokens back in the summer of 1996! Me,my wife,and a good friend of mine,drove from Tulsa,OK. to Jefferson,OK. to hunt that ghost town, and I found it in a front yard of an old abandon house. I will soon be posting a Pict.. of it for all to see!!!! Yes, it is about the size of a silver dollar also.

A fellow Treasure Hunter,

Gary

Sponsored Links