New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I found this in a 1920's built house front yard metal detecting, If any of you good people could volunteer any info about this token I would be so happy! I know I've seen a couple of these posted lately just have a terrible memory.

On the front where the swastika is it reads across the top, "good luck" then around the edge, left to right, it reads, "keep this coin and good luck will follow you"
On back it reads across the top, "Madame Hendren", then around the edge, left to right it reads," talking and walking doll"
It has three different symbols around the swastika, a horse shoe and a couple other that look Egyptian?
Thank you for any help and thanks for looking. HH
Brad

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
The swastika was a universal good luck symbol until Hitler "borrowed" it. Even the Boy Scouts used it.

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know this is an old thread but I found a coin identical to yours today. At first I thought it was an LC. Then I saw the swastika before I turned it over and thought it was a Nazi relic. From what I've learned so far it's from the 1920's.
I dug it on the grounds of a Victorian mansion built in 1890. I haven't posted mine yet because I just got in and I'm exhausted.

It was the only cool find today. I found out today that some other dude (a sneaky carpetbagger from God knows where btw) LIED his way onto the property a few weeks ago and cherry picked the place without permission. He lied to the neighbors and even to me about having permission.

It's guys like that who make us look bad and frankly it pisses me off. I was fortunate enough to run into the (beautiful and really nice) girl who recently sold the place to ask permission and she graciously gave me the nod. She says I can hunt it until Wednesday but I doubt I'll find much else. I spent a good four hours there today and other than the doll coin I only found a few wheaties.

Anyway, I did a Google search to learn about the coin and your thread was the first one on the first page so here I am.
Congrats on finding yours back in 2013 btw.....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread