two unknown (to me) tokens

jhamner

Dec 2, 2008
These two tokens have me somewhat perplexed since I am not a token collector, nor do I have the research tools to gain any additional information.  Hopefully someone out there will recognize them and can enlighten me!  All I can tell you is that both were found here in Central Virginia.  I suspect the one on the left may be some kind of coal scrip, but that's a wild guess.  The other, which appears blank on the reverse, I haven't a clue!  HELP please!.......and THANKS!!!

P.S.--don't know what the "&nbsp" in my post means or how it got there!

Attachments

• P1010131.JPG
    P1010131.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 92
  • P1010132.JPG
    P1010132.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 92
OP
OP
J

jhamner

Dec 2, 2008
one more!

To add to the confusion, here's one more I just found in a box of junk. Sorry for all the random posts, but I'm confined to home with pneumonia and about to go nuts!!! Hopefully this will pass and I can get back to diggin' soon (but not TOO soon--I think that's what got me in trouble in the first place!

Attachments

• P1010133.JPG
    P1010133.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 87
  • P1010134.JPG
    P1010134.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 75

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Display Token Records -

Try this, hopefully I copied the right link.

Good luck with pneumonia. I got it bad but didn't end up in hospital due to nebulizer allowing increased air to lungs. However what ever germ I got it from, my son did to and he was in hospital for a week. I felt like I ran a marathon just getting to the bathroom.

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...don't know what the "&nbsp" in my post means or how it got there...
metal_detector.gif
Normally happens when you "cut and paste" - it is known as a "non-breaking space" (space between word) - just think of it as some HTML (page) code used to separate words. Many times it happens when you have a bad internet connection while entering text. However, in your case - it seems to be happening whenever you separate a sentence. Just for the heck of it - hit your "space" bar only once between sentences.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread