E trac X-1, SEF 8x6
Excalibur II
Equinox 800
ATX
AT pro
White's 5900 Dipro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this token a while back and didn't research it until last week. I met some old timers at a demo site and I told them about this token. One of them said "it was possibly a rare token". I'm not a token guy, so I waited some more to do my homework. Finally did my homework. image.jpg In the big book this token has no picture but a listing(kinda cool). Furthermore, Harry Allen had a colorful list of first in the lakeshore area for a short time(all so cool). Some times our best finds are long after the hunt is over. Enjoy the pic's.

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
Please consider posting your pics (or giving permission for me to do it) on tokencatalog.com
John in the Great 208

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Exceptionally nice token. I noticed that you are from Fresno. Did you find that token here in town or up in the Huntington Lake area?

Denny45

Apr 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exceptionally nice token. I noticed that you are from Fresno. Did you find that token here in town or up in the Huntington Lake area?
This guy is tight lipped he doesn't answer back. I asked the same question and no reply. Lurker!

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hey Ugly J . . . . that token is a very cool find!

it is listed on the on-line token database, however they need a picture of it. is it OK with you if I use your images to add to the online token info sharing database? Can can mention you as the contributor!

Neil

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread