Token spill

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these same five tokens under a large oak tree by an old foundation. They were all within probably 18 to 24 inches of each other. Can anyone tell me anything about them? I mean I know they are aluminum I believe but I was wondering maybe how old they might be or who Ozark Service Station was. I haven't found any tokens before so I was pretty excited. The one that is clean I ran under hot water in faucet. 20161015_211626.jpg 20161015_211704.jpg

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
On tokencatalog.com your token is listed, but with "image wanted" - please either post the pics of the center one in your photo or, with your permission, I could crop your pics and do it. The site has attributed it to "Ozark, MO" but without better references, I wouldn't hold much stock in that. How close to that town did you find them? That may or may not lend credibility to the attribution.
John in the Great 208

OP
OP
M

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found them approximately 60 miles away near a town called Rocky Comfort Missouri and yes idahotokens you can use my picks and post them on that site. Thanks!

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
The pics of the clean one are posted - if you want me to edit anything there (like add your name rather than maccounty), pm me
John

Prairie Prowler

May 7, 2006
Midwest ILL
Detector(s) used
Fisher1266-/ CZ-20 / Sovereign XS/Excalibur II / Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds looks like they will clean up great..Id search there again..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions