Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Guys it all started out with me digging this IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG I found my share of local tokens which I love, so when I saw it I like it. Them my boy told me it was a FDR 3rd Term Token. Well something must of happen because before I knew it I was hooked. Being from New Orleans I love me some Andrew Jackson so here’s where it starts. Where does it stop! IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Ive found 2 of every one of those must be a Michigan thing!!!!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice token finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, I'm a huge fan of 'ole Hickory, he killed the Rothschild-controlled central bank, and despite the lefty moonbat claims that he was a hateful bigot who oughta be scrubbed from history he adopted and loved and raised an orphaned Indian child, makes sense right? Many people narrow-mindedly focus on his Indian Removal Policy alone de-contextualized from the fact that the Natives removed were largely allied with the British in the war of 1812, and even after the war ended many natives continued their policy of looting and pillaging southeastern frontier settlements, to the extent that the salt-of-the-earth rabble in such regions had hardened their hearts against them and would likely genocide the tribes entirely if they weren't moved far away. It ain't pretty or fair but it makes sense for the time and place.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice, I'm a huge fan of 'ole Hickory, he killed the Rothschild-controlled central bank, and despite the lefty moonbat claims that he was a hateful bigot who oughta be scrubbed from history he adopted and loved and raised an orphaned Indian child, makes sense right? Many people narrow-mindedly focus on his Indian Removal Policy alone de-contextualized from the fact that the Natives removed were largely allied with the British in the war of 1812, and even after the war ended many natives continued their policy of looting and pillaging southeastern frontier settlements, to the extent that the salt-of-the-earth rabble in such regions had hardened their hearts against them and would likely genocide the tribes entirely if they weren't moved far away. It ain't pretty or fair but it makes sense for the time and place.

I love him because I’m from New Orleans and he was a hero. I appreciate the history you shared because he was a brilliant man who made strategic decisions.

.....and I love him that much more because the lefty moonbats hate him. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread