79.4 KB · Views: 863

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
bah! I am pretty certain you are gonna win one soon. That thread about a new contest coming up that AP started.....I know I happened to mention you specifically in that thread.....pointed out you would be a likely winner in some way or another....check it out and get your thinkin juices going before he actually starts the contest! http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,322089.msg2368303.html#msg2368303 I can't wait!! I know you can win it! ~hugs~

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Dont be Master........Im bout halfway done with yours. Give me til the end of the week to finish er up & I'll get it to you. I wont spit in the handle like I did on Cyns although I firmly believe the Copenhagen juice advocates luck on an unbelievable scale.......... :wink: 8)

I hope to be able to get a tool made for a contest in the next couple weeks, have materials but I got a lot goin on here at work & at home.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
warsawdaddy said:
The one gunsmoke and I won at the CTH spit silver out of the handle.No one is getting it!

Hey Daddy, if you spit Cope in that handle before goin to bed, place the tool under your pillow while you sleep...........the handle will be full of silver coins in the morning! :icon_thumleft:

Manufacturers Disclosure

*** Results are not typical. Results may vary based on users Karma, religious beliefs, superstitions, etc. Spitting Skoal, Redman or other inferior tobaccos into the handle will not produce the desired results. The manufacturer does not guarantee results & will not be held responsible if desired results are not achieved. Use of this product may result in undesired side effects such as uncontrollable sneezing, coughing, anal seapage, headache, dizziness, blindness, the gout. If you experience an erection lasting for more than 4 hours while using this product see your doctor immediately. ***

:tongue3:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
ROFL I might have to print that post and put IT in the handle for any day finds are not the best I can pull it out and read it and enjoy a good laugh. :laughing9:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Not for long Vibes.........I have yours completed, I just havent been able to get to the post office to mail the damn thing. :( My CEO has decided to take a week off to go to Houston with his sons baseball team, he leaves tomorrow so this week should be nice & quiet, I should be able to complete MasterEagles digger & get em both sent off..........IF I bother to come in to the shop this week! :icon_thumleft: :D

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP Diggers are LEGENDARY here on Tnet. AP was the first person to send me a PM on tnet. I had made a post "what is the most weird thing you've ever dug?" and he wanted to use it as a contest idea.

AP, git one of them contests rolling, because I want a shot at one of those diggers. :thumbsup:

Best Wishes,

Buckleboy

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
LOL BuckleBoy! You dont need to enter no contest (those things are rigged ;D ) As soon as I get these two diggers Im workin on finished this week, I'll start on yours. Seriously.........Ive wanted to make you one for quite some time so I bumped you to the top of the list. Yours will be next. :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
LOL BuckleBoy! You dont need to enter no contest (those things are rigged ;D ) As soon as I get these two diggers Im workin on finished this week, I'll start on yours. Seriously.........Ive wanted to make you one for quite some time so I bumped you to the top of the list. Yours will be next. :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

AP, you are one heck of a guy! :hello2: I will promise you this: Your digger will see some goodies come out of the ground. :thumbsup:

I didn't know those contests were rigged. Jeesh! :D

Thank you, my friend.

-Buckles

Aussie Okie

Oct 2, 2006
Full Time RVer based in TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, I have one of Mightys earlier diggers and it's still going stroooong. Best digger I have ever had. This guy IS a class act :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Detector(s) used
Aussie Okie said:
I agree, I have one of Mightys earlier diggers and it's still going stroooong. Best digger I have ever had. This guy IS a class act :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Aussie, you have sent me more than one email over the last couple years to let me know that you still use & love your digger & I appreciate that more than you know. Kinda makes it worth the time & effort that goes into these. I thank you sir! :icon_salut:

Aussie Okie

Oct 2, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
Aussie Okie said:

Aussie, you have sent me more than one email over the last couple years to let me know that you still use & love your digger & I appreciate that more than you know. Kinda makes it worth the time & effort that goes into these. I thank you sir! :icon_salut:

No worries, but it is you that has my hobby a hell of a lot better and restored my faith in fellow man :notworthy:

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I received a package in the mail yesterday. All I can say is how blown away I am by the sheer AWESOMENESS of the digging tool found in the box. Imagine my surprise when the local swat team descended on my house because a WMD (Weapon of Mass Detecting) had been mailed to me and they thought I was a detecting terrorist!!!!!

Once I showed them the pretty silver lady I found in the handle they knew I had peaceful intentions. ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I had to keep the women and small children away from this thing because it is SHARP!!!!!! I decided I needed to send MAP something in honor of this digging tool. If my 17 y/o son goes through the mail with a simple stamp on his forehead AP you got a token of my appreciation on the way, or would that be more of a punishment..... :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Aussie Okie

Oct 2, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
I received a package in the mail yesterday. All I can say is how blown away I am by the sheer AWESOMENESS of the digging tool found in the box. Imagine my surprise when the local swat team descended on my house because a WMD (Weapon of Mass Detecting) had been mailed to me and they thought I was a detecting terrorist!!!!!

Once I showed them the pretty silver lady I found in the handle they knew I had peaceful intentions. ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I had to keep the women and small children away from this thing because it is SHARP!!!!!! I decided I needed to send MAP something in honor of this digging tool. If my 17 y/o son goes through the mail with a simple stamp on his forehead AP you got a token of my appreciation on the way, or would that be more of a punishment..... :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

You are realllllllllllllllllly going to love that digger, Mighty AP's tools are exceptional :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread