Awsome Digger Mighty AP !

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
mastereagle22 said:
I decided I needed to send MAP something in honor of this digging tool. If my 17 y/o son goes through the mail with a simple stamp on his forehead AP you got a token of my appreciation on the way, or would that be more of a punishment..... :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

...........can he mow my lawn & refinish my deck?? :laughing7:
You dig up some good stuff with that ME! :icon_thumleft:

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
The question is not can he do those things, it is how do you motivate him to do those things...... :laughing7: :laughing7:

I felt sorry for him the other day, after a particularly bad job of mowing the lawn he was upset and said he was doing the best he can. Got to looking and the lawn mower blade was in pitiful shape. I guess 4 years of mowing took it out of the blade. New blade and all I can say is WOW. He is generally a good kid but the Post Office told me to find something a little less "Bulky" to mail. :-\

I know I asked this before but I will ask again. Anyone that has one of these diggers, what are you using as a sheath????? :icon_scratch:

Aussie Okie

Oct 2, 2006
Full Time RVer based in TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
The question is not can he do those things, it is how do you motivate him to do those things...... :laughing7: :laughing7:

I felt sorry for him the other day, after a particularly bad job of mowing the lawn he was upset and said he was doing the best he can. Got to looking and the lawn mower blade was in pitiful shape. I guess 4 years of mowing took it out of the blade. New blade and all I can say is WOW. He is generally a good kid but the Post Office told me to find something a little less "Bulky" to mail. :-\

I know I asked this before but I will ask again. Anyone that has one of these diggers, what are you using as a sheath????? :icon_scratch:

I actually don't use a sheath I have a 'tool belt/pouch' type arrangement and it stands up in the front pocket.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Just carry in my left hand
and swing the detector with my right

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
After doing some research I am going to experiment with this product and see how it works out.

http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/product_info.php?products_id=2030

I have a web belt and a bunch of pouches and containers for when I'm out digging and detecting. I really would like to be able to belt carry this fine piece of equipment.

I think this material will do just fine for what I have in mind. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks for the reply

Aussie Okie

Oct 2, 2006
Full Time RVer based in TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
After doing some research I am going to experiment with this product and see how it works out.

http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/product_info.php?products_id=2030

I have a web belt and a bunch of pouches and containers for when I'm out digging and detecting. I really would like to be able to belt carry this fine piece of equipment.

I think this material will do just fine for what I have in mind. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks for the reply

Yea, do that. I'll be interested to know.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
I don't want to hijack this thread so please check out the link to see how my sheath turned out.

Turns out Kydex is pretty easy to work with and if you have any skill at all (which I do not) you can get a pretty decent finished product.

I bought and extra sheet of Kydex and I think I will ask Baldinboy to help me take a second shot at the sheath since he is so much more gifted than I in the creativity department.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?topic=333793.msg2403811

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread