My Dads equipment
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Apr 2010
    Renton, WA.
    Pulse Star II
    Cache Hunting

My Dad's equipment

I recently have been trying to use some equipment that my Dad had. I have a full setup of the Filter King "Plus" Molecular Frequency Discriminator and the ground penetrating scanner. I have been trying to get it all working but with some difficulty. The equipment is made by Cochran and Associates Inc. which I believe they are no longer in business. I've tried looking them up but with no success, I even have letters from Claude Cochran but cannot locate him either.

I also have the Pusle Star II metal detector with all the attachments including the 40" x 40" and the 80" x 80" pvc tube attachments.

I want to know if anyone else has ever used this type of equipment before. I live in the Washington State area and would like to discuss ideas as to the proper workings or tricks using this type of equipment. I have most of the instruction manuals and videos but maybe something else with the electronics could be wrong.

Thanks for any help that you could provide, Gary.

mx
    Apr 2011

Re: My Dad's equipment

Im from Sonora state in north mexico and I have a cochran filter king plus I bought it in 1990 its a good locator but you need to practice a lot to make it react. I would appreciate you if you can send me the manuals because I lost it my email is redneck_n@hotmail.com we will be in touch

us
    Apr 2010
    Renton, WA.
    Pulse Star II
    Cache Hunting

Re: My Dad's equipment

I have my manuals but if you need a copy, I could possibly make a copy and mail to you. My neighbor and I tried to use but he had more reactive response than I did. Possibly we need more of a sample to make it work properly. Could you post a photo to make sure that the unit is the correct one, I have two different types of units from Cochran.

Sponsored Links