Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Rich I think you will love the sunray. I have one on my explorer, there a great tool, and you cant forget them. Also have a pair of Grey ghosts, mine are the deep woods. They are great aswell. Very crisp sound and my hearing isnt what it once was. You got yourself a great set up. :icon_thumright:

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
hmmmm.... let me know how the PP works out. I am thinking about getting one myself for my M6. Again let me know how the PP is and if its worth the price ;D

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
I agree with Mainer. I have one on my DFX and would have a hard time going back to a hand-held. Good purchase (even if it was impulsive).

jedihepner

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2004
Mount Carmel, NE PA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I would have to concur without hesitation! I got the DX-1 for my DFX and believe that it is the best investment in my hobby since I bought my detector. I'd even go as far as to say that it is worth every penny I paid for it had I even paid twice the price! It's the difference of searching in the dark and doing it with the lights on. It's allowed me to not just to dig smaller plugs but to do it more accurately and also to be able to differentiate between multiple and different target types within the same hole! Best of luck to you and enjoy your investment without worry!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread