One Must have tool!!!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A few months ago I woke up as usual. made coffee, etc etc Went over to my computer moved the mouse to activate the screen and Nothing!!!!!!!
Red said my step son was on!!!! Noooooooooooo not again!!!! I know the screen works, and the new video card did not help!!!!

Red and I have been sharing her laptop!!! Which was a real Pain, I don't like it!!!! I need a desk top with a 21inch or wider screen to see Everyone's Incredible finds!!!!

2 weeks ago, a young lady took her parents car with out permission, picked up her Friend and proceeded down the road just as I was getting off work!!!! after totaling her parents car, which the insurance won't cover, and Paying out over 1100.00 for damages to my truck rear bumper brackets and tail pipe, I now have a new Computer with a 4 year warranty Only red and I have access to it from this day forward!!!!!! :wink:

One of the best Tools to Discover the possibilities and find new detecting and hunting sites Is connected to your Keyboard!!!!

Maybe Ms clause will get me a good Pinpointer so I can find her More Pretties HH and Happy Holiday from Chug and Red

PS I am so glad that Tnet is back up!!!! the other site I went to has a lot of room for Improvement!!! :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread