My new digging tool (works great)

Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
:icon_thumleft: I bought this smaller entrenching tool today at our local flea market. Now, I have gone through a bunch of different varities of digging tools and have broke, bent, warped or otherwise destroyed every single one of them so I was ready for something more dependable. I know your gonna :laughing7: at this next statement involving the price I paid and say "How long do you think that ones gonna last ya?" but honestly after I got home from the flea market I couldn't wait to give it a try and bingo. This thing was sturdy, sharp, and effective as could be. It folds down into a compact carrying tool when not in use and even come in a camoflauged case w/belt loop. Dimensions of spade/head just 4" wide so no big destructive holes, total length including handle is 16" long. This thing cut clean through the ground, tree and grass roots, etc. I gave $4.00 for it new. ;D :D :o

Attachments

• DSC08344.JPG
    DSC08344.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 678
  • DSC08345.JPG
    DSC08345.JPG
    205.9 KB · Views: 673
  • DSC08350.JPG
    DSC08350.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 678

RigDean

Sep 6, 2008
I have one exactly like it, and it was good til I bent it prying a large plug with a root in the bottom :/ Good luck with yours!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread