Broken cuff

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Minelab_E-Trac.JPG
    Minelab_E-Trac.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 233

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could just order a new one. On the other hand you can go to a wal mart and pick up a 2 part epoxy that is called Devcon 2 ton epoxy. You find it in the same section as you buy super glue in the hardware department. It comes in a syringe and you mix both parts equally. This stuff is very strong and I have used it several times. You just have to let it cure out and dry. I promise it will be better than any super glue out there and will it will last also. You can clean up the excess with rubbing alcohol too. Tim

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what your going through. I broke mine on my Explorer II last year. I spent the extra cash and bought a metal one. I can honestly say I will never go back to the plastic one. The metal one is so much more comfortable and stronger. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
CrazySlasher

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mainer said:
I know what your going through. I broke mine on my Explorer II last year. I spent the extra cash and bought a metal one. I can honestly say I will never go back to the plastic one. The metal one is so much more comfortable and stronger. :thumbsup:

I'm going to order one this week coming up. Everything went at the same time :( my rechargeable battery, killer bees and cuff!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread