kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys been lurking here alot...You have hooked me but i have a few questions ( mods please move this if its the wrong place)...I am about to buy an ace250...My question is should i buy the extra coil package for about 80$ more ...I have read all the reviews & im now convinced that this is the md that i should buy...anyways I dont want to do this if you think the extra coil is a waste of money ...& if you other brand name lovers think I should look at another model please add to...I live in PA ...Im looking to detect relics, coins ,jewlery & pretty much anything ...Thank you very much in advance for your opinions

wildman4910

Sep 1, 2010
Cocoa, FL
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Just my 0.02, but I would skip it.

For tight or trashy areas the small sniper coil is good.

For a larger coil I would suggest the 10X04 Excellerator DD coil as I like much better than the Garrett 9X12 mono coil.

Your better off to spend a little more and get the coil you want than to save $20 and end up with a coil your not really happy with.

underarock

Mar 27, 2011
Southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CZ-70
Primary Interest:
Other
Once you get your wife hooked you can spend as much money as you want. ;D
I would just say get another one.

rey914v8

Mar 25, 2011
Silicon Valley
Detector(s) used
Silver umax + 12x10
Have you looked into Tesoro. They seem to be fair priced. A lot of folks here say Silver umax at 250 or for a little more Tesoro Cibola $350. you can also look at Ebay.. a lot of detectors there I bought a Silver for $180 + extras. Check them out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread