Has anyone bought directly from Reillys Treasured Gold?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Has anyone bought directly from Reilly's Treasured Gold?

I've never had a problem with them. They are a local (reputable) company here and have been in business for 30+ years. I haven't been there since May of '09 right after Kevin (the owner) passed away. Let me know how it turns out.

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja

I ordered my rtg from them and they charged me for ups and sent it usps and it took 3 extra days to get here , kinda used to it though as everything is slow getting here, I sent them an email asking why I was charged for one and they sent it the other and they never returned my email so I won't be ordering from them again. would have been happy if they would have just answered me by saying hey it costs more to send it there but they didn't bother, I guess because they had my money

OP
OP
E

EARL51

Nov 4, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 70

EARL51 said:
I ordered a RTG 5" MONSTER STAINLESS STEEL WATER SCOOP and can't seem to get in contact with them either through email or telephone. I wanted to know if it was shipped. Paypal went through OK. Anyone else having issues?
Thanks
Still not a word. I tried to add to the order and nothing. I'll buy the scoop from someone on ebay if they aren't open anymore, just want to know so I can get detecting with my new Coiltek 15" coil on my X-TERRA 70.
Thanks

OP
OP
E

EARL51

Nov 4, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 70

OK finally heard from them and at least it looks like they will ship it. Maybe I am to used to getting instant replies from eBay sellers and got spoiled. Then again over a week to hear anything is a little too long in my opinion.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EARL51 said:
OK finally heard from them and at least it looks like they will ship it. Maybe I am to used to getting instant replies from eBay sellers and got spoiled. Then again over a week to hear anything is a little too long in my opinion.
What happened when you tried calling? No answer? Did you call the local number? I think i'm gonna call tommorrow and ask what's going on over there. It wasn't like this before Kevin passed away. :dontknow:

OP
OP
E

EARL51

Nov 4, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 70

Hello Earl,

I left you a voice mail, but the phone sounded odd, so I wanted to send you an email as well. No, we have not shipped your scoop yet. The shipping estimated on your order was based on shipping the scoop via UPS. The shipping address you provide is a p.o. box and UPS does not ship to p.o. boxes. If we ship it via the post office we can ship to your p.o. box however the rate is $66 for 2-3 day shipping or $33 for 2 week shipping. If you provide a physical address we can send it via UPS for the $13.41 quoted on your order.

Please advise.

Sincerely,

Laraine Reilly-DiMaria

I know times are tough for just about all businesses, and maybe scoops aren't flying out the door. But if you decide to close for a week, or take off somewhere. Please change the answering machine message. Have access to a computer to check your emails. It wouldn't be the first time I have sent a good chunk of change off for something and the place goes belly up and I am out the dough. Probably why I paniced. Diggummup thanks for trying to help, that was pretty cool considering you don't know me from a hole in the ground (pun intended).

OP
OP
E

EARL51

Nov 4, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 70

Received the scoop and you know something? After chasing the Diablo never gonna get made scoop and just have to have the one my brother in law has and isn't made anymore scoop, I am VERY HAPPY I waited, cause this scoop is killer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread