Looking for Headphone suggestions...

Swartzie

Mar 15, 2009
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I do believe santa will be bringing me a new pair of heaphones for Christmas. I'm looking to spend up to $150. Must have volume control on the ear cups and be very durable. Any suggestions? BTW, I do only use one ear while detecting so I can hear what's going on around me. I was considering the Rattler's for this purpose, but it really doesn't matter.

-Swartzie

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch:

If you only use one ear, why bother at all :icon_scratch: headphones are designed for cutting out back ground noise, so that you can hear those faint signals...don't see the point of bothering at all with any, if you only use one ear :dontknow:

SS

pennyfarmer

Oct 12, 2006
West Haven, UT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree that one ear is a good idea in some areas. When hunting in areas where there is a possibility of dangerous animals either the wild wild type or the urban wild type.

I am not sure what others use but I use the sunray gold headphones.

OP
OP
Swartzie

Swartzie

Mar 15, 2009
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Silver Searcher said:
:icon_scratch:

If you only use one ear, why bother at all :icon_scratch: headphones are designed for cutting out back ground noise, so that you can hear those faint signals...don't see the point of bothering at all with any, if you only use one ear :dontknow:

SS

I can hear the faint signals well enough with one ear. Believe you me , some of the signals I get sometimes are real faint.
-Swartzie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread