Are your eyes as bad as mine? Endoscope!

NWHunter61

Oct 26, 2008
Yakima, Washington
Detector(s) used
Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! Always up for a new gadget to inspect my roundness (don't start...I actually LIKED the show), I bought one of these endoscopes a week or two ago and it's mega cool. I know using phrases like endoscope and inspecting my roundness in the same sentence is probably makin you nervous, but bear with me. Here is a link to a youtube video I threw together. It's long and boring and all I do is wave it over a few coins checking out focal points vs. lighting etc. It's usb so video and pics are instant...I was just getting the feel for it. If you get very bored with it (after all it IS 7 minutes long) at least make sure to skip to the end so you can see how low it can go. Anyway, the coolest 30 bucks I spent in awhile...that's right...got it for 29.95 and FREE SHIPPING...the description I left with the video tells you what I searched on ebay and who I bought mine from if you are interested in one of these things (go to youtube then search "endoscope coin". Only problem was it took three weeks to get here from China. Thing takes kick ass pictures too...

HH to all!

TallTom

Mar 3, 2012
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact, Makro Racer, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are very nice pictures! This looks like a good device to
see close-up details on coins and other small objects.

Can you give us info about the exact make and model you
were using, plus maybe who you bought it from?

Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread