Lesche digger, finally took the plunge!

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have thought about the Lesche for about 2 years now, but kept trying to find cheaper alternatives. I'm currently using an Ames 7 in 1 tool or my harbor freight hunting knife. They both work ok, but they both have disadvantages as well. I told my wife when I found about 40 bucks in change I would get a Lesche! I'm only up to about $14, just couldnt wait any longer! Should be here in mailbox tomorrow. Cant wait to try it! Maybe I will keep saving the change til I have enough for a garrett pro pointer. Any mods or ideas for easier use of the Lesche would be appreciated. Thanks

Chips

Jun 1, 2012
Wellington
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 Ltd, GTAx1000 (Coil Died), AT-Pro (died), Tesoro Sand Shark,Ctx3030, Whites V3i.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea great investment, you wont regret buying one of those! I am sure there are other good brands out there, and the Lesche is defiantly one of them ! Tough as old boots :)
.. Haha might even help you find those extra $26 of coin faster :)
Good luck out there :)

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been using the lesche for about 2 or 3 weeks now.....and I love this thing...I used all sorts of "other" digging tools and cheap ones from lowes..and I told myself that I would never spend that much on a digging tool....boy am I glad I did....that thing cuts the sod like butter....it is really slick...you will love it

Once you buy the Garrett pro pointer....and I highly recommend you do....you will have a tough decision to make...and that will be....which do you love more? The Lesche or Garrett's Pro Pointer....

While you are metal detecting, you will be asking yourself..How did I ever do this before I bought these two items..and why didn't I buy them sooner

wayland

Aug 9, 2012
The lesche digger is great and the pro pointer is a necessity. Will not go md without my pro pointer.

Joe Dirt

Sep 22, 2012
Silvertown, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Sun Ray DX-1 Probe, Vintage late 70's Radio Shack junker.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really need to get me one of those, does it work any good doubling as an eating utensil? You see I can't carry much as I'm always on the road.

bobup

Jul 28, 2012
California ( Northern)
Detector(s) used
Whites MX7, Tesoro Bandido II umax, Diablo umax, Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is an online dealer that has a great package deal for the Garrett pointer and the Lesche digger for $137and change..that makes the digger at only $10
Same deal can be had on EBay
No I won't mention their name here as I don't know if they are a supporting dealer and no I don't work for them
Bob

DetectorManX

Sep 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Fisher F5, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, MI-6, Garrett Pro-Pointer I & II.
bobup said:
There is an online dealer that has a great package deal for the Garrett pointer and the Lesche digger for $137and change..that makes the digger at only $10
No I won't mention their name here as I don't know if they are a supporting dealer and no I don't work for them
Bob

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! :) New pro pointer and digger on the way for me

dustywallen

May 18, 2012
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and 350. Currently AT PRO.
bobup said:
Bob

This is where I bought ours. No problem at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread