I keep seeing alot good reads and posts about the dues x

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
anyone know what is the best detector in the $1200-$1500 range i hunt woods,parks at the shore etc. so a good all around one is what im looking for just not sure what to get thanks

Unless you plan on going deeper than your ankles in saltwater, you can get a Minelab Explorer SE Pro $1,150.00, or an E-Trac for $1,550.00

poorman15

Feb 24, 2013
South Central Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
-Minelab Explorer SE
Newest- AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just ordered a Minelab Explorer SE Pro today. Extremely excited to get this thing!! The iron elemination feature of this machine sold me. Hope it hits the targets my GTI 2500 has been missing. Good luck with whatever you choose!

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
● Minelab Manticore ● Minelab CTX-3030 ● Minelab Equinox 800 ● Minelab Goldmaster 1000 ● Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just ordered a Minelab Explorer SE Pro today. Extremely excited to get this thing!! The iron elemination feature of this machine sold me. Hope it hits the targets my GTI 2500 has been missing. Good luck with whatever you choose!

Poorman...what has your 2500 been missing? I have the curse of always wanting something bigger and better (applies to motorcyles too lol). I have a 2500 and still learning its strengths and weaknesses. My fantasy detector is the CTX-3030.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions