Sampson Mini

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
â—Ź Minelab Manticore â—Ź Minelab CTX-3030 â—Ź Minelab Equinox 800 â—Ź Minelab Goldmaster 1000 â—Ź Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got my Sampson Mini 18" today! Waiting on my sheath from Buzz :-)

I was only able to find it in-stock at http://www.seriousdetecting.com/pro...ith-t-handle-and-serrated-blade-18-in-length/.

They shipped very fast, and the shovel was on sale too!

ForumRunner_20130711_174538.png

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats where I got mine from to with the bomb sheath for the mini its just about my go to digger the sheath compliments it very well sorta makes it look smaller. Im 6'1" & I can still step on it & using it on the ground is frigin awesome. Buzz hooked me up making mine twins

ForumRunner_20130712_072806.png

ForumRunner_20130712_072845.png

OP
OP
hoosierguy

hoosierguy

Feb 5, 2013
Laconia, IN
Detector(s) used
â—Ź Minelab Manticore â—Ź Minelab CTX-3030 â—Ź Minelab Equinox 800 â—Ź Minelab Goldmaster 1000 â—Ź Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice! I'm hoping the weight of the mini doesn't bother me. It's a very stout tool, but in my hand the weight feels like it could be an issue unless the sheath distributes it well.

Not that it matters, but I noticed there was no Lesche stamped into the steel. I know the Lesche history, but unsure about how Sampson ties into it all. It does have a sticker that says WW Mfg or something like that.

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! I'm hoping the weight of the mini doesn't bother me. It's a very stout tool, but in my hand the weight feels like it could be an issue unless the sheath distributes it well.

Not that it matters, but I noticed there was no Lesche stamped into the steel. I know the Lesche history, but unsure about how Sampson ties into it all. It does have a sticker that says WW Mfg or something like that.

No its nothing u just put it on ur belt little off to the side, u can still bend down easy it doesnt feel heavy at all. Mine first cams with nothin so had to carry it that sucked then bought a little like drop the handle in hook Type leather it worked but shovel kept banging into my leg & everytime I bent down it would pop right out. Bomb sheath awesome fits well the weight it distributed nice. No its a lesche the little yellow sticker near the handle u takin about

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread