Cheap Underwater detectors "Vibra Tector style"

kladdhunden

Apr 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is 2013 and sweden still has their hard laws detecting thinking we will dig up all the Viking gold and sell it on ebay :laughing7:
therefor there is basicly noone Selling detectors in sweden.
anyway i have only been hunting on land for about 2 years.
I tried a friends underwater detector and it was fun but alot of hard work compared to land.
so i would like to play around some in the water but not be to serious about it.
just once in a while for the heck of it and therefor do not want to invest to much Money into a real underwater detector.
I have seen handheld detectors like the Vibra Tector 730 that seems to get the basic job done being cheap.
I understand its a big diffrence between a Vibra Tector and a real metal detector but i guess it would do the job.
Now my question:
What is there on the market today similar to the Vibra Tector 730 or is there any cheap detectors out there for the twice a year water guy?
the vibra tector 730 for example seems nice but its hard to get from sweden like Everything else MD related....... :BangHead:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, there is nothing else close. All the "real" water detectors are much larger and much more expensive. Good luck finding all that viking gold!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is only going to go about 1-3 inches deep and will be all but useless. You would be much better off buying a whites 300, Beach Hunter ID, Tesoro or AT PRO which can be used both land and water, there are other water detectors but cost goes up for them....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mekong Mike

Jul 22, 2013
Vietnam, Saigon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The government has only the rights you permit them to have. Keep digging.

Attachments

• 486.gif
    486.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 166

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread