Beach Scoop

harryst

Oct 1, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Gold Digger T-Rex for wet sand extra heavy duty and not bad on weight and made in the USA. Metal detectors, sand scoops, accessories, The Gold Digger, New Jersey note you have to add the wood handle easy to get one from any home depot. This will be a once in a life time investment worth the price, I like to buy once I have to many things that looked great and at a good price just sitting around.

H

LootHunter

Oct 7, 2013
Orange County, CA
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have found ebay to be a great resource for looking for scoops. They have ones that just have the scoop and you buy the handle seperately. Also, RTG scoops are pretty good.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im with the eBay ones I found I $25 knee high model works great built fine no issues here

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two I love. The RTG 6 inch "monster" scoop. My design is no made any more, but I love that thing. I also have a Sunspot and that thing is a beast. It could eat the RTG for a snack.

Beach scoops need to be seriously "over-built" in order to handle the stresses of wet sand scooping.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions