Predator tools shovel ?

alldugup

Sep 3, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I ordered a Ranger shovel from Predator tools. It arrived today and it looks like a very well made shovel. However, on their website it says the total length is 41" Mine measures 35". It is one of their newest shovels and has the same specs as the Piranha. The only difference is the Ranger has a "D" handle and the Piranha has a "T" handle. I'll give them a call tomorrow ,but if anyone has the Ranger or Piranha and could give me the overall length I would appreciate it.
Thanks, David

toe2short

May 28, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the Big Red model, it is 41" with the shovel handle. It is also very heavy, made well but heavy.

OP
OP
A

alldugup

Sep 3, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for responding. I sent Predator Tools an email and Mr. Lesche responded by saying they did not know the description was wrong on their website. He also asked if I still liked the shovel. I would have ordered the Piranha if I had known.
Thanks, David

yelnif

Mar 2, 2013
ne okla
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since their web ad was wrong- would they be willing to trade out for the shovel you wanted- you know, keep the customer happy? Might be worth asking about. HH
Thanks for responding. I sent Predator Tools an email and Mr. Lesche responded by saying they did not know the description was wrong on their website. He also asked if I still liked the shovel. I would have ordered the Piranha if I had known.
Thanks, David

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread