Lesche mini Sampson

lcollins

Oct 29, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705 and CTX 3030. Garrett Pro Pointer and Garrett AT pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am really liking my new Lesche mini Sampson ( 18 inch total length ). I have used the Lesche hand digger for years but the mini is the perfect size/length for me and my detecting. It is not so large as to warrant dirty looks from other park users. The mini also digs deeper, faster but of course not as fast as a full size digger shovel. In early spring the ground is still partially frozen and the mini lets you start detecting a little earlier. I did say a little. Should have purchased one sooner.

Last edited:

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
love my mini sampson. I got the Bomber sheath for it, works real nice and keeps it even more concealed

OP
OP
lcollins

lcollins

Oct 29, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705 and CTX 3030. Garrett Pro Pointer and Garrett AT pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RobRieman, thanks. I had one made the same day I got it. I wasn't sure how i was going to carry it but your post answered that question perfectly and the price was right. Copied yours exactly. Excellent idea.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks like a must have, I have his big brother - love it!

swingbot

Jan 27, 2012
central Ca.
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 70, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
love my mini sampson. I got the Bomber sheath for it, works real nice and keeps it even more concealed

I've had some good out put with the MINI 18" BOMB sheath. I know make a BOMB hook for the MINI and the Sampson so that you can hang it off you beilt or pocket. And of cores the BOMB#2 made for the GPP and Lesche.

Attachments

• BOMB&MINI.jpg
    BOMB&MINI.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 206
  • BOMB hanger2.jpg
    BOMB hanger2.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 221
  • forsale.jpg
    forsale.jpg
    731.1 KB · Views: 209

team sidewinder

Apr 14, 2013
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think the Lesche Mini has its place and it is way better IMHO than the hand digger you describe. It digs harder or frozen ground, isn't too big as a full size Lesche as to scare people who may think you are going to dig huge holes with it. I still use my Lesche hand digger 80% of the time but the mini is a invaluable tool to have along when you need it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread