Hat For Headphones

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anybody seen a full brimmed hat that has cutouts for full sized headphones? I found one on the internet but I guess they quit selling them. Here's the link to it to see what I'm talking about: Koala Soundman Sun Hat (XL) SKHATXL B&H Photo Video And yes I know about earbuds but I just bought some Gray Ghost Amphibians for my AT Pro and I'm not taking them off.

OP
OP
Chad1972

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah that's a last resort, it seems like it would be popular among metal detectorists so surely somebody makes them.

Higgy

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2014
NH
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interesting hat. Definitely a decent way to keep the sun off your head and neck.

When its really hot and sunny out, I hunt the river and lakes, but in or under the water. However, sometimes I like to hunt the fields when I get a chance, or the dry sand at the beach. That's when a hat like this would come in handy. I like my big straw hat and my Deus WS$ backphones. No probs wearing any hat with those.

If I were to make a hat like this, I'd just buy a cheapo hat and make one of my own with some rubber cement and Velcro, maybe a little stitching to hold it all together.

OP
OP
Chad1972

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions