Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Picked up a Omega Mill Coin Elite pouch a week ago.

Works out well having the mesh bottom to lose the excess dirt.

Would have liked Velcro on at least one of the inside pockets. There's 2 in pouch and two outside. Both the outside have Velcro tabs.

The Pro Pointer fits snug and secure. I was going to use its own sheath but no need.

I definitely recommend using lesche or garrett digging tool sheath and not tossing into pouch. It would only be a matter of time no matter how heavily built before cutting through.

It comes with a 2" belt not attached so you can use your own if preferred.

I compliment it with a two pocket Rothco ammo bag to hold phone and keys.

This is the smaller of the two pouches. The Relic Elite was just to large for me. IMAG0545.jpg
IMAG0546.jpg

It's built tuff. Definitely would recommend it.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been singing it's praise all year! I bought one as a gift for a detectorist last Christmas, and I liked it so much I bought another for myself! Great build quality!

patpall22

Jul 4, 2006
Carmel ca/ Big Sur ca
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, whites DFX, XP DEUS, etrac and sandshark
love that pouch, thanks Jason in enid for posting it in one of your vids. weird my garrett pinpointer almost wants to fall out but won't and in your pick it seems tight.

can

Dec 26, 2015
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been looking at finds pouches for months.

I finally decided to, and ordered, the Omega Mill Coin Elite pouch primarily based on the reviews in this thread and my own perceived needs. It really does look like what I was looking for. Also predicated by a removable 2" belt - I'm using my own. The relic pouches belts are not removable, and realistically this fits my simple needs.

fuzzytexan

Feb 7, 2015
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah I just got mine and it really is built well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
rick67

rick67

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2014
Smithtown NY
Detector(s) used
XP, Whites, Garrett,
Lesche, T-Rex, RTG.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been looking at finds pouches for months.

I finally decided to, and ordered, the Omega Mill Coin Elite pouch primarily based on the reviews in this thread and my own perceived needs. It really does look like what I was looking for. Also predicated by a removable 2" belt - I'm using my own. The relic pouches belts are not removable, and realistically this fits my simple needs.

You'll be happy with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread