dave46

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Musketeer XS pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking at the one cup headset because I do some hunting in the woods and really need to hear what is going on around me. I am concerned will I miss some signals with just one cup listening to the detector and at the same time the surroundings? The one cup headset is appealing, I live in rural East Texas and we do have our share of wild critters. Just trying to figure this out before I drop a hundred bucks.

Thanks
David

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have both kinds. In noisy environments I use the full headset. In quite areas the 1 cups are really nice especially in the hot summer months. Good luck.

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only use in-ears. One in one out, or one in all the way, the other loosely.. They have all price ranges and when used for music you will not believe how good they sound.
Etymotic Research | Earphones

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
I use both. I really like the one cup type though and use them any time I want to be able to hear my environment, whatever the reason.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions