FIELDMASTER FX 44 INSTRUCTION MANUAL

Sweeney-Todd

May 27, 2016
READING,BERKSHIRE.
Detector(s) used
THE ORIGINAL FIELDMASTER FX44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi every body , I've have just taken up detecting again after last in 1980 as I've now retired and on getting the FX 44 out of its back would you believe it I'd forgotten how to use it. Can anybody help out by telling me where I can get an instruction manua
l on how to use it. Thank you in anticipation. Dave

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Dave and welcome to Tnet. I can't believe it, but I've hit a dead end in trying to find online manuals for Fieldmaster detectors. There are, however, two possible sources you might look into. One is here:
(deleted by mod for rule violation/no links to other forums)

As Fieldmaster was a British product, maybe someone there would have a manual. Also, I found a post from here on Tnet from 2013, Post #7:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/general-discussion/309885-old-fieldmaster-fx-series.html

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nutmeg

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2018
London
Detector(s) used
Used to use Fieldmaster FX44,
Rimatron? Viking x2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi vpnavy,
I have amended my profile as requested.

The links provided don't seem to provide a user manual/technical information...if someone has something on the FX55 ,that would be much appreciated...I believe the 55 has similar innards to the 44 with the addition of a visual meter.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I Know it's a long shot..but an image of the PCb ( electronic board inside) ..would be of immense value to my efforts at getting the Detector beeping again!

Regards,

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, Dave. 🙋 There was a guy who had a website of old manuals and other miscellaneous info I used to consult. Got some of my old firearm manuals there. I think it was somethjngike Steve'spage or stevespages or...? You might Google that and check. I THINK I recall seeing some MD ones on there...but it's been a while. 😁

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions