Dec 28, 2016
NH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600 - & ProPointer AT-------

Back Ups: AT Pro, Tesoro Royal Sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive wanted a Predator shovel for a little while now. Ive been using a shorter Union Tools brand shovel. Although it works decently, I wanted something that will bust through roots and dig a deep, uniform plug. I was looking at everything Predator tools had to offer and was torn between the Piranha and the Ranger. I decided I liked the D handle on the Ranger better but unfortunately theyve been out of stock for some time. I messaged customer service Christmas night after things were winding down for the day to see what the ETA was on the Rangers. Believe it or not, George Lesche Sr. messaged me back on Christmas night and said 2 weeks or less. I thanked him and thought that was that.

Well a day later he writes me back again and says he found one for me if Id like to buy it. I scraped some cash together and here we are! Im thrilled. Very satisfied with how everything came together. I cant wait to use it!!:hello2::tongue3:

1231161452_zpsd5hwzxg1.jpg

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your going to love it! I Have the barracuda. Almost the same thing happened with me. Out of stock, gave him a call and he found me one and listed it for me. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread