Took one too many short cuts. Do not read if you are eating or have small children.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A guy that lived next door to me was up on a second floor trying to teach his boy to use a 16D nailer. He was leaning over the gun when his boy squeezed it off & didn't hold it down at all. Broke his jaw & two teeth. A couple days later he's climbing down the ladder & gets the hose stuck on his leg. Pulls the gun down along with a tool bucket on his head, off to the ER again. He never heard the end of it. The remarks like "For what you paid the ER you could've had a contractor build you a new garage. Then came the one finger salute.

Was using a pin nailer to put some trim around a window. Shot a pin & it hit something & did a 180 right through my thumb. My boss almost peed himself As I was yelling for him to grab my nippers. Clipped off the pin & got my thumb loose. Boss passed out when I clipped a little more off & pulled it out. Weird, didn't feel it at all until I realized my thumb was stuck to the wall. Didn't start hurting till the next day. Payback for my boss laughing at me? Everytime he went to eat something I'd pull the bandage off, he'd gag. Hey! Ya just gotta have fun with it!!

njcommercialdiver

Feb 26, 2005
Eastern PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro,
MX500 Proton Mag
fisher gold bug, whites PI, Garrett gold scorpion
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
can still hear that famous line "now watch as i take this screw driver and drive it firmly into the palm of my hand", LOL

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eeeeeehhhhick one more time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread