devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a set of the Grey Ghost Original headphones and they are the best set of headphones by far that I have ever used. Very comfortable and can be worn for extended periods of time. They are quality made and IMHO are very well worth the money spent. They hold up well. I have had mine now for about 5 years. Best of luck in your decision.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I use on my minelab explorer se , no complaints :icon_thumright:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Two sets of GG NT headphones, one set is 10+ yrs old and going strong. The only thing that I had problems was where the wire went into the jack the wire separated/broke. I unscrewed the jack and only one side of the wire holder was clamped down, so this didn't provide the support. I looked at my other pair and the extra cords and all were the same, only one side was clamped down. So I just squeezed the other side down with a pair of needle nose pliers and never had another problem. They've been through rain, sleet, snow, hail, hot and cold weather. The sound is so much defined with the Grey Ghosts that the manufacturer's own sets that come with the detectors. (Minelabs)

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do use the "Grey Ghost" headphones, three pair in fact, two for land on two different detectors, and one waterproof for the AT. The two for land are two different styles, and off hand I could not tell you which style they are, I'm sure one of them is the deep woods. Are other brands as good or better? I'm sure there might be, no way I could know of course, but I AM so much pleased with the Grey's, they are most likely all I will now ever use.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice. I have two pair and absolutely love them. šŸŽ§šŸŽ§

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's hoping you hear some great signals with your new Grey Ghost headphones.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread