Holster for Lesche digger

Phishfarmer

Feb 26, 2016
Petersburg Virginia
Detector(s) used
Deus, Others
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a couple of the little Lesche diggers but the nylon or whatever holsters are wearing out. They get frayed by the teeth on the side of the digger then it snags when I'm getting it out. Does anyone know of a place that a heavy duty leather holster can be bought for a lesche digger?

Overseas

Jun 28, 2016
Europe
Detector(s) used
Deephunter by Makro
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a different digger (Ironclad Viking digger), but I went to the tactical/surplus store and picked up a small arms leg drop holster.

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Take it to a local leather worker or even a gun show and find someone who makes gun holsters or knife sheaths and see if they can make you one. Hmm not a bad idea actually might have to check out next gun show that comes here. Now see what you did sheesh

eldorado

Mar 19, 2009
Northwest OHIO
Detector(s) used
started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
I believe there are leather ones on ebay,, if not check with Serious Detecting out of michigan,, I think that is their seller name on ebay also.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Buzz Wilson (goes by Swingbot on Treasurenet) custom makes high quality leather sheaths. Heā€™s used to sell them here but it doesnā€™t look like he has logged on in a few months, so Iā€™m not sure if youā€™d be able to get ahold of him directly. If not, just google his name and youā€™ll find his products for sale at various online outlets. He makes a few variations but the one below is the plain Lesche holder. Other styles include a built in holder for a pinpointer too.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1520330485.729636.jpg

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a fellow who made a very nice sheath out of PVC pipe and used a heat gun to flatten and shape it. You might do a search for that.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buzz Wilson (goes by Swingbot on Treasurenet) custom makes high quality leather sheaths. Heā€™s used to sell them here but it doesnā€™t look like he has logged on in a few months, so Iā€™m not sure if youā€™d be able to get ahold of him directly. If not, just google his name and youā€™ll find his products for sale at various online outlets. He makes a few variations but the one below is the plain Lesche holder. Other styles include a built in holder for a pinpointer too.
View attachment 1559849
Are they made of thick leather or are they on the thin side, I bought one somewhere a while back but it's pretty thin so I put the nylon sheath inside the leather one. I would like to get a thick heavy duty one if it's not too pricy. HH

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are they made of thick leather or are they on the thin side, I bought one somewhere a while back but it's pretty thin so I put the nylon sheath inside the leather one. I would like to get a thick heavy duty one if it's not too pricy. HH

From my recollection they made from are pretty thick leather. I personally donā€™t own one, but I know a number of people who do and they all love them. I also met Buzz a couple of years ago at a park we were both detecting. He showed me his and it seemed to be of very good quality. Super nice guy, too. I have my own setup when go detect and it works for me, so Iā€™ve just never changed my ways and bought one.

I just looked and Buzz is active on Facebook. He has a bunch of posts showing his various products and what heā€™s currently selling. Iā€™m sure he can answer any questions folks have.

https://m.facebook.com/buzz.wilson.568

There are also a few unboxing videos on YouTube that may help.

Last edited:

searching 4

Dec 6, 2017
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
garret ace 200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HiLineman

Apr 2, 2016
FL
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't beat the buzz Wilson bomb. It is great. I have the pinpoint holder on the side very high quality product.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread