Ideas on a digger pouch.

jsulateskee

Dec 14, 2017
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Mojave & Bounty Hunter Quick Draw Pro.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use an 'ammo dump pouch' that I purchased off of Amazon for about $10-$15

https://www.amazon.com/CISNO-Milita...s=black+ammo+dump+pouch&qid=1580223066&sr=8-5

Works perfectly!

I use the plastic hoop to keep my pinpointer secure.

ADP.jpg

Last edited:

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
JoeVal, you should market these bags! Very impressive...! :thumbsup:

desmobob

Apr 10, 2005
upstate NY -- Lake George region
Detector(s) used
XP DÄ“us, White's DFX, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Freeloader pouch that is excellent. My back-up pouch is a cheap Chinese knock-off of a Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack.

Last edited:

Agent Green

Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grey Ghost makes a great pouch..

JoeVal

Oct 28, 2018
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 & 800
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Bounty Hunter Tracker Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, Mike, and I wanted to publicly apologize for taking so long to thank you. When you posted this I was headed for Florida, and spent the next month on the road. The wife got sick twice while on vacation in Florida, and once ended up at the urgent care, and took another two weeks to fully recover after we got home. Thankfully, she’s back to her old self and feeling just fine. The said it was the flu, bit we're not sure if it was Covid-19, because they didn’t have any kind of test kit for it at the urgent care. She got a prescription for Tamiflu, and was much better in 48 hours. The second time was a week before leaving, and she spent a total of three weeks with flu-like symptoms, but finally kicked it. Then we went into lockdown here in Ohio, and the rest is history as they say.

I’m glad you’re enjoying the bag. I have decided to market them on a limited basis, so if others want one, I will make them available to Treasurenet members in another post with the information and pricing.

Thanks again for the nice review, and I hope you’re able to get out during these trying times.

Purchased one of Joes custom finds bags. Got it a few days ago & finally got take it on a test run. I must say....great craftsmanship, heavy duty construction, plenty of “pockets” but not too many, nice size “trash” pocket. Well worth the money! Thanks Joe!
View attachment 1794962

JoeVal

Oct 28, 2018
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 & 800
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Bounty Hunter Tracker Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detecting bags now available

I have settled on a bag design, and it is now available if you’re interested in one. I’m currently building them in four colors: Woodland Camo, Desert Woodland, Wolf Grey and a limited edition in TruTimber Pink for the ladies. On Thursday I will be receiving Coyote Brown fabric, so that will become available as well.

I have opened an Etsy store called DigBags, where you can go and look at the detailed images and purchase a bag if using a credit card. Or you can purchase directly from me using PayPal, check or money order. Product will ship when check or money order clears my bank. Ordering directly from me will save you $10, because I don’t have to pay all the Etsy fees. Bags direct from me are $55 including First Class USPS shipping to the lower 48.

The bags are made to be worn on the left hip for those who swing their detector with their right hand. I also make a variant for the right hip for left handed swinging as well, so please specify which hip you want to wear the bag on. There’s no extra charge, as I just switch the side panel sub assembly. I’ve designed the bags to have the poinpointer and hand digger tool pocket at the front of the bag, and the spray bottle pouch to the read outside panel.

Please contact me by private message with questions or for PayPal and ordering information so we don’t clutter this thread with personal correspondence.

Thanks for looking, and I hope all of you are able to get out detecting.

Joe Valencic
[email protected]

FAAA2AC4-1CD6-45AB-8779-F95245D3DA20.jpeg

5A7BB580-0A3E-48CC-BE65-A5072687D84B.jpeg

06B356B0-BF18-4DE7-8F3A-F96F54B4D453.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread