Looking to buy a case for Garrett Max

wuzfuzzy

Tenderfoot
Apr 4, 2019
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm new to the game and have a Garrett Max on order but need a case. Garrett makes one and its available to $25. Is there a better option? I've been reading all the post on digging tools. I'll be hunting in forested areas with a lot of roots and rocks. The shovels look great if you have a partner along to carry it but the smaller units look handy for the lone digger. I need to decide.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Predator tools: Model 35 Piranha Shovel with rubber foot pads! A killer in the forest! :icon_thumleft:
Model 31C Rapter hand digger! One of the best hand diggers I've ever used!

These tools come with a higher price, but IMHO: they are worth every cent!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wuzfuzzy, A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia, and Congrat's to you on the order of the new Garrett AT Max. Best of luck in choosing your digging shovel. The Professor was right, while some shovels seem a bit pricey, they are worth the price. It's not like you'll be replacing it on a regular basis. I use the 32' Relic Hunter Shovel. Like anything else, remember quality...You get what you pay for. You can buy one, or you can buy many. Best of luck to you.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Predator tools: Model 35 Piranha Shovel with rubber foot pads! A killer in the forest! :icon_thumleft:

These tools come with a higher price, but IMHO: they are worth every cent!

This, i love my predator. worth every penny. I have broken damn near every other shovel i have used, including the whites ground hawg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread