Extendahoe

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure where i got this but nice for sidewalk tearout dirt piles. Made by Corona 20190609_071525.jpg 20190609_071456.jpg

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wore out one just like that, as my shark tooth collecting tool/walking stick/excavator. I could pick up a fossil with it, it saved me from falling over a lot, and even scraped the mud off of my boots. Very handy.

Waterbug

Jul 6, 2005
Iowa
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, XLT & GoldmasterV/SAT
Fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corona makes a number of these long handle extendable tools with various heads.I have five that have been modified for my needs.They work very well,but if you push or pull with "to much force',the sections will move in the locked position.I like the rake one for chips at play areas and a modified trowel one for digging targets in dirt.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Corona makes a number of these long handle extendable tools with various heads.I have five that have been modified for my needs.They work very well,but if you push or pull with "to much force',the sections will move in the locked position.I like the rake one for chips at play areas and a modified trowel one for digging targets in dirt.

Yeah, I did end up extending it, drilling a small hole, and putting in a set screw to keep the handle from collapsing when I leaned on it.

OP
OP
nagant

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to the local hardware stores and see what they have.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread