Treasure hunting becoming banned in all states???

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom in Ca.,
What a coincidents....the article is right here on T-NET under the S.S. Central AMERICA ( a sunken SHIP) I just found it, the article that is

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
....the article is right here on T-NET under the S.S. Central AMERICA ( a sunken SHIP) ....

Ok, thanx. Now I found it.

I think we can agree that this has nothing to do with anything encroaching on md'ing. Ie.: This has no bearing on laws that would ever even remotely apply to our type casual fumble fingers coin detecting.

If you or I were going to scuba on to fabulous wrecks, dig up 500 gold coins, and then get into a legal spat with investors, then sure: That's the day that I might worry-myself silly about such an article.

But ... let's be honest : This has no bearing on us casual fumble fingers md'rs.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If the owner of the place in which any treasure is found abets, within the meaning of the Indian Penal Code (15 of 1860 ), any offence under section 20, the share of such treasure, or the money in lieu thereof to which he would otherwise be entitled, shall vest in Government, and he shall, on conviction before a ...
Those are laws for India from 1860 - before they became an independent nation. That's why it's called the "Indian Penal Code".

What many believe is AI isn't really up to the task of communicating anything of value to this forum. Maybe build yourself a better model? In the process of accumulating the factual information you will need for your model you (the human) may actually learn something about the subject. It's the way humans have always learned and that model is well perfected. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread