Greenie
Aug 8, 2016
SoCal
Detector(s) used
BH Quick Draw 2
Cen-Tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Digrights also known as kemper has been banned from every detecting forum out there as well as several non detecting forums for refusing to follow forum rules. It's always "the mods fault too".

Thank you for your service bmacd.....

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Lol. Sounds like the guy has problems with authority....moderators and uniforms...thanks for the appreciation too Treasure_Hunter. Not enough of that now a days for me and my brothers and sisters out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot understand how members can argue that public schools grounds are private. It is the public that pays for the schools, grounds and upkeep. We are not allow while schools in session. Wait after school hours and week-ends. If any staff members give you a hard time during these times, call the police. Good hunting and good luck.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... If any staff members give you a hard time during these times, call the police.....

I don't know if I'd say to go THAT far (being defiant, etc....). Because the problem is NOT "whether it's public or private". The issue is: Do you have access ? I mean, there's LOTS of "public" land that you can't be on , at any time Military bases, for example, w/o proper reason to be there.

Also don't forget, EVEN if you win the debate of semantics on your "right to be there", then they can simply say that your actions (md'ing) constitute "alter/deface" (although that's bogus, as we know). Or that it constitutes "harvest and remove and take" verbiage. Blah blah blah. Do you really think you're going to win this debate ?

So just go at night, after dark, when no one's around to gripe. So peaceful. So serene. I don't know why md'rs make things so hard on themselves :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do my best to obey the rules, but, I will not allow to be insulted. I defend myself. What will be, will be.

There is no "he started it" here, if 2 members start insulting both are eligible for a timeout or ban.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do my best to obey the rules, but, I will not allow to be insulted. I defend myself. What will be, will be.

Maybe you should become "Diplomatic Samuel" instead.....:laughing7:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cannot write about other states, but only Connecticut, where beaches and parks are close by dusk by law. It is not safe anyway to be in these places during the night. Good hunting and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread