Parks in North Carolina

geodetecting

Feb 13, 2012
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have started a scenario that is hiding Treasure where I have to find approval, you can check my site (see my profile) to see all the Treasures, these are approved areas that we are updating regularly.

Besides all State Parks (what else is new right) & and some towns like Raleigh you can detect with some limitations.

Hope this helps.

GeoDetecting

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most people I know would rather find "wild" treasure than planted stuff. Good Luck!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

geodetecting, I'm not understanding the point of your post. Are you posting this here to comment on legalities of parks in North Carolina (state versus individual cities, etc...) ? Or are you posting here about geo-caching type of hunt topic ?

TreasurDiggrNY

Dec 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's just.......
spam_can-SM.jpg
From 2012 original post?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, Spam. I went to click a link and it popped up and asked for a password.

I didn't join...

OP
OP
geodetecting

geodetecting

Feb 13, 2012
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO, not spamming! There is my main site at GeoDetecting.com and my Community.GeoDetecting.com site. There are people who LOVE to hide and find caches. The great thing about Geo Detecting Treasure is you can hunt places that have a cache you know your going to find and then continue to detect. I believe in giving back to the places I found treasure. Sorry you feel this way, was NOT my intentions.

GDT

metalhealth

Aug 6, 2014
N.C.
Detector(s) used
excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi geodetecting. Im in lincoln county, nc. Im brand new to metal detecting so im not sure what that first post means- "I have started a scenario that is hiding Treasure where I have to find approval". I know all parks in Mecklenburg county prohibit metal detecting.

metalhealth

Aug 6, 2014
N.C.
Detector(s) used
excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I understand... you get permission to hunt these places for your club and you hide some sort of treasure there as incentive?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread