Metal Detecting
I'd better not say what I was thinking

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin TreasureNet forums can not be used to raise funds, it violates our rules......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry was only a general question. Delete the thread who cares anymore.
If your talking about a published list of investors that is allowed.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is correct Treasure_Hunter. I have seen names of Mel Fisher's investors over the years. And investors of treasure hunters on A&E or the History Channel. I thought there may be a group or list of these investors.
Then there is nothing wrong with your thread or question. My apologies for misunderstanding what you were seeking..

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
.... I have the treasures already found ---NEED TO RECOVER....

Franklin, what is your definition of "already found" ? I have seen persons on T'net over the years, who have "found" a treasure. And it's there for the taking "as soon as they get govt. permission". Or "as soon as they get a backhoe that can dig a 20 ft. deep pit". Or "as soon as they can book the flight to this other country", etc....

And when you probe them more deeply, you find out that those person's definition of "already having found" the treasure, is nothing more than research. Ie.: they heard a treasure story, or found a treasure map (which are a dime-a-dozen), etc... And if you keep probing these individuals, they will eventually admit that they've never actually SEEN the treasure yet. But in their mind's eyes: It's most definately there.

so what is your definition of "already found", in this case ?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
..... I was seeking treasure hunters with modern gpr and any equipment to verify that I am correct in my decypherments-----and I most certainly think I am. ......

Yup, just as I suspected. You have not seen the treasure. It still needs "verification" and you "think" you know, etc....

But then, of course, you have "found" it none-the-less. Hmmmmm.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
If I have seen the treasures I would not be seeking any help. Large treasures are difficult to get permission to recover, are expensive to recover and protect after the recovery which is what the US Government requires. And when treasures are recovered I will turn all treasures over to the US Government for a finders fee. No man needs as much treasure as I have found.

Yes I have found and I will recover the treasures.

Dude, no you haven't "found" the treasures. You said yourself in post # 12 that you only "think" you have. And that it needs "verification", etc.... Hence you have "found" nothing.

As for your certainty that your leads (whatever story, legends, and "marks on trees" that you have) is easily attributed to over-active imaginations. And humorously, the more road blocks that get put in your way, it will only further cause you to be EVEN MORE CERTAIN that the treasure is "most certainly there".

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I remember reading about 2 dudes who figured they'd found sacks of gold coins buried in a CW cemetery. (sounds like the plot of a certain Clint Eastwood Spaghetti western movie, eh ?). When the powers-that-be said "no" to their request to dig up a CW gravesite at a federal location, well ... guess what ? In those 2 men's eyes, this became ALL THE MORE PROOF that the treasure was certainly there. And that this simply means there's a govt. conspiracy to "cover it up", and deny it, etc...

Thus nothing at all will convince you that there is no treasure there. And if you dug 60 ft. deep and found nothing, it would simply mean that it must be 100 ft., right ?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
.... so the gov. can keep it all for themselves!

Correct. And Nitric & I are a part of the govt. conspiracy. Here to dissuade anyone from recovering the treasure. He & I get paid top dollar to go on forums expressing doubt as to the treasure legends. Ie.: to talk people out of believing in them. Because most certainly anytime there's a depression in the ground, and a lucky-charms symbol on a tree, then there HAS to be a treasure there. Hence uncle Sam pays us to go around silencing these truths, so that the treasures remain un-disturbed.

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking at all your posts , you've been at this for at least 3 years. Try "Shark Tank" they may be interested in investing if you can convince them. Also gets you national coverage on TV!
http://www.ideabuyer.com/sharktank.php

Good luck and HH

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
franklin, there is no gold in the cemeteries, there is no secret code you have broken, and you have not "found" any treasure. Until-the-day-comes that you hold it in your hands. To merely "muse" or "think" you've "found" a treasure, does mean you've "found a treasure".

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
franklin, there is no gold in the cemeteries, there is no secret code you have broken, and you have not "found" any treasure. Until-the-day-comes that you hold it in your hands. To merely "muse" or "think" you've "found" a treasure, does mean you've "found a treasure".

Tom, stop raining on the mans parade! It's the thrill of the chase! Now anyone want to give me 1 million I have found a 500,000.00 treasure and I will give it all to you for your 1 million investment!!!!

OWK

Apr 26, 2014
North Central Md
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, F75
Garrett Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
119447_2_woodcockisaac3.jpg

I'm Out.

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on I guarantee a 500,000.00 in treasure for your million investment!!!!!!!!!!!

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you guys haven't checked out franklins started threads.... You should, I saw him make claims of 31 years of research and 20 something years in the mountains .thousands spent. He believes ! Out of reach for most of us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread