cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In most places, no. Where you might.......National Sea Shores, wildlife sanctuaries, and some State or National Parks with historic sites. If in doubt, look up the rules for that particular piece of land yourself. That's a better method than asking someone who may not know any more that you do, but, will add their bias to their response.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Plus 1 on what cudamark said. Just make sure you fill your holes and take away all trash (pull tabs, foil etc.) you find and not put trash back in the hole. Good luck!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
yes you need permission. And I don't often tell too many people this, but I will for you:

It is I, yes I, that own all the beaches in the USA. As such, I grant you permission to detect on any beach you want. No, don't thank me. It's the least I can do for a fellow hobbyist and friend.

You can do hand grenade practice too. Because heavens knows: The impact of each activity is about the same. Thus each activity needing permission equally.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread