jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Glad the Milkman Got Tired in the 60's !

000eee.jpg
000aaa.jpg
000bbb.jpg
000ccc.jpg
000ddd.jpg

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The IRS will tell you while hauling you off to jail for not paying federal income taxes, on all income, legal or illegal, you should had listen to me.

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor old Doc Ness arrived before Karl Von Mueller could save him with his "tell no one" advice. Loose lips sink ships, and also prove the undoing of many successful treasure finders.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does a milkman start out as a milkboy and then got promoted to milkman? I haven't found any treasure so that's all I have to say about this story!

jacobgosling

Jun 4, 2020
Primary Interest:
Other
2. Solicitor Mastin G. White of the Interior Dept. ruled last month that before the permit is granted the treasure trover should be forced to sign an agreement letting the government in on the haul.

The "treasure trover" takes 'all' the risks and bears 'all' the expense, but the parasitic bureaucracy always wants its cut. I'm surprised the State of Florida allowed Mel Fisher to keep a single cob from the Atocha wreck. How the State of Florida would have any claim over King Phillip IV's property, is beyond me.

I'd have the same message for the milkman

JG

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sam,I,d tell you where to go but then I,d get banned probably,so why not knock off the same old sad song.
There are many treasure hunters in jail for not paying their state and federal income taxes and sorry for not listen to me, and you are one of them. Bring it on.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are many treasure hunters in jail for not paying their state and federal income taxes and sorry for not listen to me, and you are one of them. Bring it on.
Well Sam,I,m not in jail.What I decide to do is really none of your business and I,ll make my own decision on that.What I,m getting at is I think most people grow a little weary with your constant interjection into these threads with your same old tired song and dance.Give it a rest man!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread