000kkk.jpg

Yet even Banks have refused Rotting Zinclons

Last edited:

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Once back around 15 years ago I took my wheat cents to the bank to deposit them. She dumped them into the tray at the top of the machine and started picking a bunch out and gave them back to me. She said we only take American money. Wheats that landed face down with the wheat wreath up tipped her off that I was trying to scam them.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Once back around 15 years ago I took my wheat cents to the bank to deposit them. She dumped them into the tray at the top of the machine and started picking a bunch out and gave them back to me. She said we only take American money. Wheats that landed face down with the wheat wreath up tipped her off that I was trying to scam them.
You are the reason why there is a Coin Roll Hunting Forum.

Armstrong36

May 9, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
# 1. I am sure that if you did not bring the coins to the bank and instead, kept them since they are worth then face value.

Dejure

Nov 30, 2023
Are you one of those scammers who tries to pass of them thar two dollar billy things too?

Snort.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread