A house divided against itself cannot stand. - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: A house divided against itself cannot stand.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    321 times
    Metal Detecting
    Well said 49. I was detecting before ARPA became law and I can tell about the only places we could not detect on was private property.

I am laughing at what has happened since then and I can assure you that today we look and act like a sorry pack of cowards and disgusting sissies.

Change to respect our hobby is long past due!
    Last edited by lesjcbs; Feb 17, 2020 at 09:53 AM.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.”

If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

Practice makes perfect, even in dowsing.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    4090 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I was born in the USA.
    EQ8 likes this.

us
    Jul 2011
    Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
    321 times
    Metal Detecting
    UPDATE:

Since post number 2, I have updated, added, or changed my letter to Senators and House Representatives to include the following truths:

1. Just like everyone else, including those who ride dirt bikes, 4X4's, and ATV's in some National Parks that tear and rip up where they ride, we in the metal detecting community PAY to get in too, yet our small digging tools are a threat?

2. The sliding times of 50 years old in ARPA, and the 100 year old time in the Antiquities Act contradict each other. You cannot have two laws on the same matter contradicting each other. It's like saying the speed limit is both 50 and 80 MPH at the same time.

I am quite sure that RightSaid who is probably a hard core Archaeologist who has a burning hatred for our hobby, and who was banned from posting here, is monitoring us. GOOD. He / she needs to read the truth.
    Last edited by lesjcbs; Feb 17, 2020 at 10:06 AM.
    Einstein said: I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.”

If dowsing does not work, the Spanish would not have used it as much as they did.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32665 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 49er12 View Post
    I just came across your post, u no I get tired as heck of certain individuals wanted to take down post when they consider it political, dam idiots everything is related, ur trying to tell us the truth, then they say can’t. So where do we stand, this hobby and every other is on attack in some nature, by whom the government so those that don’t like honest opinions concerning this hobby, go after the government they the enemy not u and I, so sad how this USA has went to hell in 200 plus years, thanks
    Political comments directly related to Treasure hunting laws are allowed, political comments not DIRECTLY related to Treasure hunting violate our rules, rules ever member here agrees to by posting on TreasureNet forums. Political bashing comments are not allowed except in our politics forum.
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Feb 26, 2020 at 01:40 PM.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Jul 2011
    321 times
    Metal Detecting
    Where is the politics part of the forum?

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32665 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lesjcbs View Post
    Where is the politics part of the forum?
    It is a forum found under Charter Member Forum, only Charter Members can see Politics Forum.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Samantha

Apr 2018
    Phoenix, Arizona
    White‘s Sierra Madre White‘s TM–600
    229 times
    Cache Hunting
    “ Land of the free and home of the brave “ only in your dreams !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links