D.U.G. Discovered Under Ground

DUG-TV.com

Greenie
May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week we introduced ourselves and our videos to the Treasurenet family. We are bringing you the next Quickdig installment with anticipation of our first "full" episode of D.U.G. on the immediate horizon. I tried to pick a subchannel, but we intend to cover all the topics at one point or another.. how-to, documentary, etc. SO, without further delay, please check out our second installment of D.U.G.'s Quickdigs. If you like it, subscribe. Also, we would love pointers and suggestions. Thanks for checking us out.

Happy Hunting!
D.U.G. (Discovered Under Ground)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent find!! If y'all are digging in SW LA, I don't know how y'all can stand this Lousyana humidity. Unless y'all heading out before 7 am or after 5 pm and at those time the skeeters cart you off. Good Luck & Happy Hunting! I'm enjoying your videos.

OP
OP
DUG-TV.com

DUG-TV.com

Greenie
May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks River Rat! It is starting to heat up a little here. We just kinda suck it up and try to hunt at cooler times. We will probably do well to invest in bug spray stock! DEET is not so good for you though. Spencer has some stuff that is better for you than that stuff, and it works! Called Gator Juice or something like that.

OP
OP
DUG-TV.com

DUG-TV.com

Greenie
May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IT'S FINALLY HERE! Ok, maybe I am a little excited about this. Introducing our first full episode of D.U.G., a show about metal detecting that goes beyond the find to bring you the story and the people behind the object that was found. We hope you enjoy this episode as much as we enjoyed making it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread