Stealth diggers you tube videos

OP
OP
Stealth digger

Stealth digger

Jun 2, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO & minelab pro 25 pointer. Other items I carry with me are a Yaesu VX 7 radio, maglit XL 50 , classic swiss army knife, solid brass Zippo, Gerber saw & Knife.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to post that I found ya guys like a month ago and you've quickly become one of my absolute favorites on Youtube! I like that you're hunting with Jay Mo lately too, I've been watching him for a while before I found you guys.

Thank you very much for the great feedback. It is well appreciated and hopefully we will keep the vids coming without skipping a beat.

OP
OP
Stealth digger

Stealth digger

Jun 2, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret AT PRO & minelab pro 25 pointer. Other items I carry with me are a Yaesu VX 7 radio, maglit XL 50 , classic swiss army knife, solid brass Zippo, Gerber saw & Knife.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walking the old roads which have become trails at this point we look for the signs of early settlers homesites. Found one barley visible and dug my self up a state coin from 1785.

mr helton

May 20, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
White's Spectrum XLT
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New video was great take care fellas!

OP
OP
Stealth digger

Stealth digger

Jun 2, 2013
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

skarmajunga

Feb 25, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Fisher F75
XP Deus
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher CZ7A Pro
Hey
Part of the stealth nation here, love the videos. I'm working my way through them from oldest to newest. Way better than watching some crappy tv show.....well except for vikings, black sails and walking dead.
Keep up the good work and thanks so much!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread