I Found A Cache of 167 Coins!!!!!!!!!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
You guys are right I will continue its just that I actually found the catch and I know I did even if no one else that is all that matters

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It happens! No big deal! Just learn and move forward!

It's a treasure that you have in the box! However, it was obtained!

Just be truthful and you'll be fine!

I think some of us forget what it was like to be young and excited, about our cameras, detectors , and a place to share the same interests!:thumbsup:

Don't leave the site. We ALL err in our approach almost daily, it's a human frailty - fed by excitement.

By all means, stay and learn. Even us older folks learn something new daily here. And don't be afraid to post.

Very well said

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Thanks guys you made me feel better about myself and my videos

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just don't make up story or parts of story, leave out parts if your concearned about security of site but when someone makes up story or parts of story they lose credibility quickly.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep you mouth shut is the number one rule. Thanks for sharing a picture of the coins. Dont be goaded into revealing where you found em. The second you tell where they were really found you will have visitors. Good job on the find.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Were they all in that box when they were found ? I have NEVER seen nickles come out of the ground that look as good as yours. Is it possible the "real" story is that you found grandpa's coin collection in a closet ? Cool find. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
No some nickels are in horrible shape look at the case at the video before you play it the center coin is is a shield nickel

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
What I MEANT was...Its Completely Obvious you are just trying to get people to watch your YouTube videos...You stories are all over the board, and all you can say is "Welp!, Subscribe to my channel, more videos on the way!"

Did you find this :

A. Few Months ago
B. 2 Years ago
C. 5 years ago

Pick one story and stick with it!

My momma always told me..."Its hard to remember lies, that's why you should tell the truth"

I choose (D)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread