nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Do you guys actually believe this story? If not say it in a nice way.

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Joelton

Since you asked. No I don't believe it
It all came down to how many times you changed your story. Your videos don't show enough to make me believe. I would love to see closeup pictures of all the coins you have and maybe some pics of the site you found it at. The jerky jerky video doesn't show very much. I want to belive you But just can't buy it

Also. If you look at any other members posts they are constantly making posts of the coins and relics they found. You have access to an old farm where you found the cache but you haven't posted one picture of a coin in the dirt Or a dirty coin or the trash you found. Or even your metal detector. See what I mean. If you look at it from someone else's perspective. If I am wrong than I appologize to you. This is a great site and you seem like a nice kid. Just be more truthful about things. And share what you can. Heck. We even love seeing one crusty wheat penny. That's what makes the hobby and this site fun

Bob

OP
OP
jolteon

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Ok turbo I understand. I won't try to convince you that this is true. I will still make videos but I will post pictures with it. I only post a video if a picture is not enough. There is 3 ft of snow at my cottage. (2,100 ft elevation) It is the off season so I don't do metal detecting videos. So I do coins. I haven't been to my cottage in over a month. So all my equipment is there. Thank you for your support.

joee5

Dec 16, 2015
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excaliber II
Whites XLT
Garrett PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just posted these vids on Friendly.
Claiming "someone" found this cache.
C'mon man. 2 years later than your initial posting?

TwistedT

Nov 15, 2014
Westmoreland County, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher F5,
Garrett ATP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sniff sniff sniff!!!

I am smelling something rotten here!!!!

He seems to be gone from Friendly now too!!
Why do people do this!!!??? Just to be one of the "cool" people?!?!?

Its a shame - I dont believe half of the posts i see anymore after stuff like this!!!

scout23

Jan 15, 2011
Central Ohio
You just posted these vids on Friendly.
Claiming "someone" found this cache.
C'mon man. 2 years later than your initial posting?

Check out a lot of his threads on here, they are links to his YouTube vids with some "story" of his unbelievable metal detecting finds. Didn't last long on Friendly.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Why didn't you film a video while you uncovered/discovered the cache?? What kinda coins were they..,silver?

scout23

Jan 15, 2011
Central Ohio
Well since you asked..... NO!!!!! You keep changing stories (see other forums) and have no pics or vids from when found. No way your coins in your collections came out of the ground. Not even if you cleaned them or as you suggested they cleaned themselves over time ?????? would they be in that condition. I believe your only goal is to get a lot of youtube views.
Sorry if I seem rude, but you tried to tell a different version of this same story on another forum and when called out you left after just five post. If you collect coins, that's great, just don't try to make up stories that you find them metal detecting.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions